Part time Marketing Manager - based in Fareham, Hampshire with most work from home
Interested in working in a friendly, supportive, and highly innovative team? Come and join VetHelpDirect.
We strive to stay at the leading edge of new digital trends and innovation so that our clients are always utilising the latest, most effective digital marketing methods. We design entirely bespoke, individual approaches using the practice’s voice and specific strengths to educate, gain and retain ideal clients.
As Marketing Manager you will: -
- Plan and implement our marketing strategy to veterinary practices and groups
- Enhance our brand
- Oversee sales events
- Create training/ sales tools where necessary
- Collaborate closely with other team members
- Manage a marketing budget
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Produce regular reports
- Create engaging communications to acquire and retain new and existing customers
- Form and develop strong relationships
About you: -
The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager and will be educated to a degree level in marketing or similar and well versed in B2B marketing.
Experience in managing multi-channel campaigns and strong project management skills are essential. The candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills and be well organised with good attention to detail.
You will need a good home working environment and internet connectivity
Like us on facebook to be the first to hear about any new job opportunities we have.