3 reasons having online reviews for your Vet Practice Really Matters
- People trust people; verified reviews reassure and encourage potential clients to register with you.
- Research proves online reviews increase revenue.
- People will research your practice before registering: 77% of UK consumers consult online reviews before making their purchasing decision. (econsultancy)
What makes our reviewing platform different
Clients that feel passionately will leave reviews online that you may not be aware of. Our reviewing system feeds straight onto your website, making it easy for existing clients to leave you a review, easy for potential clients to read them and easy for you to monitor what's being said about you online.
Our directories have over 1.8 million unique visitors every year and both your reviews and directory listings will show in Google search results.
All your reviews are monitored by a member of our team, giving you the chance to comment on them before publication.
Next Level Review Functionality
We have listened to vet practices and taken our platform to the next level. Follow this link to see all the functionality we now offer.
What if I get a negative review?
Don't worry! Every business gets bad reviews, by encouraging lots of people to leave reviews you will have a fair and trustworthy reflection of your practice with negative reviews in context.
So that positive reviews carry the weight they should, we publish every authentic review so that our platform is 100% fair and authentic. In the case of an abusive or defamatory review, we will only publish the 5 part star rating system, not the wording unless you ask us to. Vets commonly do ask us to for transparency and this gives you the option to publish a reply so it's never a one sided story.
We think this balanced approach allows us to be 100% above board and also makes it fair for you.
To read our review terms & conditions follow this link.
Our Review & Directory Listing Package
- Review widget integrated onto your website
- Custom feedback forms within the widget
- Net promoter score comparison - national comparisons
- Dashboard - an overview of your reviews and scores
- Listing in VetHelpDirect.com directory
- Enhanced listing in AnyUKVet directory
- Your reviews monitored by humans
- Entry into the Best UK Vets Award
- £20 p/m, £13 per branch p/m, no minimum contract - cancel anytime