In January 2013 we held the first Best UK Vets Award ceremony and it was a huge success! The winning practice, Barton Lodge Vets in Hemel Hempstead, enjoyed their victory with an award ceremony and after-party that led to a huge amount of attention from the local press, plus a lot of excitement from the local pet-owning community.
Now it's your turn! Your practice can win the Best UK Vets Award 2014 - as voted for by your clients! These awards are designed to celebrate the incredible worth of online client reviews for vet practices. By building up honest client reviews, you could win the award (and prizes, see below) plus boost your reputation online and receive an enormous amount of local press coverage too!
How to Win
The winning practice will simply be the most well reviewed practice on the VetHelpDirect.com directory from Feb 2013 to Feb 2014!
If your practice has a listing on our directory (and if you don't it costs just £15 per month!) start encouraging your clients to review you now! Reviews will be counted on 10th Feb 2014 which means you still have time to build up enough reviews to win!
Don't forget that all listings on the VetHelpDirect.com directory come with a free widget to pop onto your website, making it even easier for clients to find where to leave you reviews. If you haven't embedded your widget yet, just ask us to send you the widget code to pass onto your web developer.
As a company, our aim is to market veterinary practices online and ensure that clients turn to you online as well as off. We are seeing more and more people turn to online reviews to help them choose the services they use.
By winning our award you will have built up a spectacular collection of reviews from happy, loyal clients. But as a special prize, and to celebrate your achievement, we will help you host an award ceremony! We will:
- Provide food, drink and cake.
- Present an awards certificate and banner.
- Contact up to four local publications of your choice with a press release (raising awareness of your practice within the local community and online press will help your Google ranking).
- Send out a branded email to any clients you wish to invite.
- As well as all that, we are giving the winning practice a team night out up to the value of £250 as a well done to all the hard working members of staff that have been so well reviewed!
How to Build up Your Reviews
- Word of mouth! Just let people know at reception or after consultations.
- Your Facebook page. Your Facebook page is full of people who like you, take advantage of this connection and ask them on Facebook. Make it easy by providing links.
- Create a poster for your waiting room. Make it simple enough and people can review you while they're waiting!
- Create a notice by reception. Anything to build awareness.
- Make cards. Hand them out with appointment slips or receipts.
- Email campaigns. Add some info on your reviews to your next email campaign (remember to include links).
All reviews are hosted on your directory listing to ensure third party trust. All reviews are read by a member of our team before publication and you have three days to add a response to any negative reviews. Star ratings will always be published but defamatory content will only be published at your request.
If you are unsure how our reviewing system works or if you would like to sign up to the VetHelpDirect.com directory for just £15 per month, please get in touch with us so we can talk you through it. Either reply to this email or call 0845 4961204. There is also further information on this page of our website.
Terms and Conditions for the winning practice. We will provide a certificate and banner for the practice. We will provide £250.00 for the practice to enjoy a night out for all members of staff. We will be present for the award ceremony immediately followed by a 1hr drinks reception.We will provide nibbles, cake, cold soft drinks & bucks fizz for up to 60 guests, the practice is responsible for providing for any dietary requirements except vegetarians. The venue for the award presentation and all associated health & safety and fire regulations are the responsibility of the veterinary practice. We will send out one email to the practice's clients as an announcement / invitation, the practice is responsible for providing client email addresses for this. We will write a press release and contact up to four local publications of the practice's choice, we cannot guarantee the story will be published but we will chase these publications a reasonable number of times. Cleaning up is the responsibility of the practice. It is the responsibility of the practice to handle rsvps and provide us with a final number of attendees prior to the award ceremony.