Annually awarded to the British veterinary practice with the most 4/5* online reviews
Online reviews are not only a must-use marketing tool, they are also a very true and fair reflection of your practice and an important aid for helping animal owners find the best vets for them. We rate online reviews so highly, we proudly sponsor the Best UK Vets Award, now in its fourth year.
All Winning Practices
The awards include bronze, silver and gold places. They also recognise vet practices from several categories as well as the the top 25 practices - giving lots of opportunities for practices to win an award:
Category Winners 2017
How can my practice enter to Win Best UK Vets?
You are already eligible! The award is based on the number of positive reviews left by clients on either VetHelpDirect.com or any-uk-vet.co.uk. Your practice will already have a listing on Any UK Vet, if you haven't claimed it yet, do so and update your profile: click here to begin.
Encourage your clients to leave you online reviews on these platforms. Make it easy for them by adding our review widget to your own website.
When is the next award?
The winner of Best UK Vets is announced in February of every year so you have until then to build up positive online reviews.
What are the prizes?
The overall winner of Best UK Vets wins:
- Hugely valuable exposure and positive publicity within your local press and community, also within the veterinary industry across all VetHelpDirect platforms.
- A spectacular collection of reviews from happy, loyal clients.
- A ‘Best UK Vets Award’ badge / banner for your website.
- We will also help you host an award ceremony including:
- Food, drink and cake.
- Formal presentation of an awards certificate and banner.
- Contacting up to four local publications of your choice with a press release (raising awareness of your practice within the local community and online press will help your Google ranking).
- Sending out a branded email to any clients you wish to invite.
- A team night out up to the value of £250 as a well done to all the hard working members of staff that have been so well reviewed!
Runners up, category winners and practices that place in the top 25 receive a banner for their website and Facebook page, a press release to send out to local news providers and an eye catching window sticker and certificate to proudly display in practice.
Terms & Conditions for the Winning Practice
VetHelpDirect.com will provide a certificate and banner for the practice. We will provide £250.00 for the practice to enjoy a night out for all members of staff. We will be present for the award ceremony immediately followed by a 1hr drinks reception. We will provide nibbles, cake, cold soft drinks & bucks fizz for up to 60 guests, the practice is responsible for providing for any dietary requirements except vegetarians. The venue for the award presentation and all associated health & safety and fire regulations are the responsibility of the veterinary practice. We will send out one email to the practice's clients as an announcement / invitation, the practice is responsible for providing client email addresses for this. We will write a press release and contact up to four local publications of the practice's choice, we cannot guarantee the story will be published but we will chase these publications a reasonable number of times. Cleaning up is the responsibility of the practice. It is the responsibility of the practice to handle rsvps and provide us with a final number of attendees prior to the award ceremony.